ACCESS TO YOUR DISTRICT LOGIN FOR ONLINE ACCESS/BENEFITS
Please follow the key steps below so that you can gain access to the following with your @sandi.net email account:
- District Email – Receive email from the district when Mandatory Training certifications are expiring or have expired.
- Zoom Meeting – Hold zoom meetings with your students using their SDUSD email accounts for added security or to hold zoom meetings in general.
- Daily Health Check – Access the Daily Health Check (ClearPass) offered by the district to provide your required daily check in for Practice or AAU Conditioning.
- Mandatory Training Access – Access to Safeschools training that has been implemented for the 2020-21 school year!
Step 1: Get your district employee ID number by emailing Athletic Director Kelcie Butcher
Step 2: Go to this link https://pss.sandi.net/
Step 3: Since you are a first-time user you must call the number circled in yellow, 619-209-4357. When you call you will be prompted to select that you are an employee. They will then ask you to enter your six-digit employee ID number (refer to step 1). After you enter and confirm your ID number, it will tell you to press 2 to reset your password. You will then be put into a que and you will be on hold until someone is available to help you. They will tell you where you are at in the que. This could take a while depending on how long the que is so be prepared to surf the internet while you wait.
Step 4: Keep the above window open when you make the call as the person will walk you through the process of resetting your password.
- Be sure to ask them what your email address is. It is typically you first initial and your last name, ex: email@example.com
- Some else in the district may have the same last and first initial as you, so they add a number, ex: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 5: You are now set to use district email, district Zoom for virtual meetings, Daily Health Check and to do the mandated reporter
Step 1: Go to this link SDUSD OWA Online Email Access
Step 2: Your user name is your employee ID number
Step 3: Your password is the new password that you just created
District Zoom Meetings
Step 1: Go to this link https://zoom.us/
Step 2: Sign In. This is a two step process. First use your district email address (ex: email@example.com) and password to sign in.
It will then redirect you to sign in on the school district google platform. Here use you ID number and password.
Step 3: You are now ready to schedule meetings. To protect yourself from Zoom Bombers do the following.
- Have a passcode
- Make sure you have a waiting room
- You can make it so only authenticated users can join. You have to tell students and parents to sign into Google first with the student’s ID and password.
Daily Clear Pass
Step 1: Go to this link https://www.myhealthbox.net/saml/login/sandiegounified
Step 2: Log In with district email or Employee
Step 3: Answer Questions and Submit
Step 1: Go to this link https://sandiegounified-ca.safeschools.com/
Step 2: Sign in with your Employee ID number and your password
Step 3: Do both Mandatory Classes, print certificates and email to me.