Quick steps for parents/students using the online athletic clearance process.
Online Athletic Clearance:
1. Visit AthleticClearance.com
2. Watch quick tutorial video
3. Register. You will be asked to type in a provided code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped, your account will not activare.
5. Select “Start Clearance Here“
6. Complete all required fields including Student ID number. Please mark 2016-2017 for all sports.
7. Once you reach the Confirmation Message, you have completed the process. Please review and print the confirmation page.
8. All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student/athlete has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.
ONLINE ATHLETIC CLEARANCE FAQ
Once you complete a clearance for one sport, most of the information you have entered will be retained in the system. To register for an additional sport, select Clearances at the top and then Start Clearance Here! After entering the year, school and additional sport, most of your information will auto fill.
The physical form your school uses can be downloaded on Step #1 or under Student Info at the bottom of the page. Hard copies of completed sports physicals will be turned in to the SRHS Athletic Department along with completed signature page from online participation form.
Submit a signed conformation page along with completed physical form to the SRHS Athletic Department. Forms can be turned in to the main office over the summer or in the mail slot on the office door immediately south of the SRHS flagpole.
Athletic Participation Form Due Dates:
Fall Sports – Friday, July 15, 2016
Winter Sports – Friday, October 28, 2016
Spring Sports – Friday, January 20, 2017
Forms submitted prior to each deadline will help insure you will be cleared before your tryout date!
Transfer Eligibility Verification
If your student has not been continuously enrolled at Crawford High School since initially entering ninth grade and they have not been previously cleared for participation at CHS by the CIFSDS office, please download the Transfer Eligibility Verification Form and submit this completed form with your Athletic Participation Form. Further paperwork may be required before eligibility is granted. Incoming freshmen do notneed to complete this form.
Click link below for form:
Medical insurance for athletics is required by California Ed Code. SDUSD makes Student Accident Insurance available that provides minimum coverage at a low premium. Information and enrollment is available online at:http://www.studentinsuranceusa.com/. Return the proof of insurance to the school.