ATHLETIC CLEARANCE DIRECTIONS
Quick steps for parents/students using the online athletic clearance process.
Online Athletic Clearance:
1. Visit AthleticClearance.com – Or click on Athletic Clearance tab on this website.
2. Watch quick tutorial video
3. Register. You will be asked to type in a provided code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped, your account will not activate.
5. Select “Start Clearance Here“
6. Complete all required fields including Student ID number. Please mark the correct year for all sports.
7. Once you reach the Confirmation Message, you have completed the online athletic clearance process. Please review and print your signature confirmation page. Completed signature page along with a completed sports physical form must be submitted to the Athletic Director, Mrs. Kelcie Butcher to be eligible to tryout for all CHS sports.
8. All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student/athlete has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.
ONLINE ATHLETIC CLEARANCE FAQ
Once you complete a clearance for one sport, most of the information you have entered will be retained in the system. To register for an additional sport, select Clearances at the top and then Start Clearance Here! After entering the year, school and additional sport, most of your information will auto fill. If you are trying out for multiple sports during the school year, you must complete an athletic clearance form for each sport you are trying out for.
The sports physical form your school uses can be downloaded on Sports Physicals tab on this website. Hard copies of completed sports physicals will be turned in to the CHS Athletic Department along with completed signature page from online participation form. Physicals for all sports must be dated June 10th or later to be valid for athletic clearance.
Click on link below to print required paperwork for parents and doctors to complete.
Submit a signed conformation page along with completed physical form to the CHS Athletic Department (AD Kelcie Butcher). Forms can be turned in to the main office over the summer.
Transfer Eligibility Verification
If your student has not been continuously enrolled at Crawford High School since initially entering ninth grade and they have not been previously cleared for participation at CHS by the CIFSDS office, please download the Transfer Eligibility Verification Form and submit this completed form with your Athletic Participation Form. Further paperwork may be required before eligibility is granted. Incoming freshmen do not need to complete this form.
Click link below for form:
Medical insurance for athletics is required by California Ed Code. SDUSD makes Student Accident Insurance available that provides minimum coverage at a low premium. Information and enrollment is available online at: http://www.studentinsuranceusa.com/. Return the proof of insurance to the school.